Harmon Brothers – How To Make Your Ads Funny LEARN THE SECRETS OF USING HUMOR TO BUILD BRANDS & GENERATE HUGE SALES
Avoid the pitfalls of “bad jokes” and learn to write, film, and edit “funny”—so you can capture more eyeballs, generate more laughs, and see more sales.
How to Make Your Ads Funny is a 3-part course that will take your ads from kinda punny to seriously funny.
Join Daniel Harmon, Chief Creative Officer at Harmon Brothers as he pulls no punches in laying out the secrets to creating funny, memorable, and shareable ads.
HUMOR IS THE KEY TO BETTER BRANDING, MORE VIEWS, AND MORE SALES.
If you’re a business owner, advertiser, or marketer, you know that it’s harder than EVER to stand out from your competition.
Because people are bombarded by between 4,000-10,000 marketing messages each day.
They’re tired of being force-fed “salesy” ads that give them nothing in return, so they tune out, get distracted, and don’t listen to your message.
Boring ads aren’t necessarily a problem if you love wasting advertising dollars (or hate humanity).
What? You’re not a billion dollar company?
That’s why you need to be able to understand and leverage the most powerful weapon that advertisers have ever used.
It’s like steroids for advertising. Except it doesn’t screw with your fertility.
Humor can help you win the fight for customer’s attention.
Imagine if you could…
- Inject effective humor into your advertising
- Create funny ads that people share with their friends
- Hear new customers tell you that they saw your ad and purchased BECAUSE your ad made them laugh
- Watch almost any TV show or Movie, and immediately recognize the comedic tools that are being used, then use them for your own ads?
Those are just a few of the things that this course, HOW TO MAKE YOUR ADS FUNNY, will do for you.
A WORD OF CAUTION – this course won’t ruin humor for you, but it will cause you to watch comedy through a different lens.
Because you’ll finally understand the strategies, techniques, and tools that professionals use to generate laughs.
In the wrong hands, this knowledge could be extremely dangerous. (Putin wanted to access this course, but for obvious reasons, we declined).
In the right hands (hopefully yours) this course could be life changing.
WHAT’S IN THE Harmon Brothers – How To Make Your Ads Funny COURSE?
- ver 3.5 hours of concise, actionable video content
- Over 70 digestible videos that will explain and breakdown comedic tools you can use to write, direct, and edit funny ads.
- 3 actionable workbooks with exercises for strengthening your comedy chops in the writing, filming, and editing phases of your ad.
- Membership to the exclusive Harmon Brothers University Facebook Group for personalized braintrust feedback on your content (we’ve had students say this alone is worth $3k to them)
- FREE BONUS COMING SOON: 500 page joke bank that classifies jokes into 70+ categories from our lead writer, Dave Vance (Squatty Potty, FiberFix, Purple).
COURSE IS FOR YOU IF…
- You love watching funny ads (i.e. the Super Bowl ads are more important than the game)
- You struggle to add humor to your own ads
- You want to leverage the same techniques that billion dollar brands use to make their ads funny (think Budweiser, Geico, State Farm, etc).
- You’ve created “funny” video ads that only get pity-laughs
- You believe that your brand or product needs to be funny, but you have no idea where to start
- You hate bad ads that try too hard to be funny and end up being gross, distracting, or just simply not funny
- You know that comedy is valuable for advertising, but the only thing funny about you is that you graduated with a degree in accounting (we’re looking at you, Dave S.)
- You want to make your video ads funnier but just don’t know how
- You believe that COMEDY is something that can be LEARNED
SalesPage (more info) Archive
Harmon Brothers – How To Make Your Ads Funny Contains: Videos, PDF’s
This content is locked For Paid Members Only
Sign Up to see all our download links and hidden content.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Download as much as you need
You can choose from two membership options:
Lifetime or Monthly
Starts at $9.99